We dare you not to be moved by the breathtaking Angels in the Architecture which makes a welcome return to Northern Ballet's programme.
Created by the American choreographer Mark Godden and danced to Aaron Copland's beautiful Appalachian Spring, it is based on the lives of the Shaker people.
These images were taken by Emma Kauldhar at Stanley & Audrey Burton Theatre in June 2013.
- Production manager Andy Waddington
- Scenic design Paul Daigle & Mark Godden
- Lighting design Alastair West
- Set built by Northen Ballet Technical Team
- CAD draughtsman Steve Wilkins
- Costume design Paul Daigle
- Costume supervisor Kim Brassley
- Assisted by Mikhaila Pye
- Costumes made by
- Julie and Sarah Anderson and all their staff at Limited Editions, Leeds
- Dyeing by Chris Dufflen
Wednesday 5 - Sunday 9 June, 2013 at Stanley & Audrey Burton Theatre, Leeds book now