Give the gift of friendship this Christmas
Stuck for Christmas gift ideas and looking for something unique for a loved one?
This Christmas, treat someone special to a year's Friend of Northern Ballet membership and you will be entered into our prize draw to win two tickets to a performance of Northern Ballet's must see ballet for 2013 – The Great Gatsby.
This is a Christmas gift that will last all year. With the Friends of Northern Ballet membership, your loved one will receive...
- A unique, behind-the-scenes insight into Northern Ballet
- A day at our new state-of-the-art studios in Leeds
- Access to selected rehearsals for Northern Ballet productions
- The opportunity to watch a company class at our UK tour venues
- A complimentary programme every year
- Copies of Inside - our bi-annual magazine for supporters
- Postal newsletter & e-mail newsletters keeping them up to date on aspects of Northern Ballet
- Generous ticket discounts at most venues across our UK tour
If you purchase the Friend of Northern Ballet membership as a gift, you will also be in with the chance of winning tickets to The Great Gatsby which premières on 2 March 2013 at Leeds Grand Theatre. With an unparalleled reputation for telling stories through dance, Northern Ballet are the perfect company to translate this popular American novel into ballet. The Great Gatsby promises to be one of the most stylish adaptations of this classic work.
The winner will be the first person picked at random and will receive two complimentary tickets.
The membership gift must be purchased by midday on Tuesday 18 December to be eligible.