My love for Heathcliff resembles the eternal rocks beneath – a source of little visible delight, but necessary.
As children they are inseparable, running wild and free on the moors, but over time their childish affection deepens into an overwhelming love – a devastating force that even death cannot destroy.
Northern Ballet is one of the UK's leading ballet companies whose dancers' ability to capture the spirit of their characters draws audiences into the story in a way that makes our productions more than just dance.
With an original score by celebrated composer Claude-Michel Schönberg, known for his West End and Broadway hits Les Miserables and Miss Saigon, see this turbulent love story brought to life in Northern Ballet's adaptation of Emily Brontë's romantic masterpiece.
Running Time: 2 hours aprx
- Choreography by David Nixon
- Music by Claude-Michel Schönberg
- Orchestrated by William David Brohn
- Additional Orchestration by John Longstaff
- Theatre Associate and Dramaturge Patricia Doyle
- Set design by Ali Allen
- Costume Design by David Nixon
- Lighting Design by David Grill
- Act 1 50 minutes
- 20 minute interval
- Act 2 50 minutes
- Total 2 hours (approximately)