What hope is there when Beauty is sleeping?
Aurora's birth brings a fragile peace between two neighbouring planets. When the peace is shattered on her wedding day, the only man to truly love her must undertake a life-threatening quest to prevent beauty being lost forever.
Set to Tchaikovsky's famous music, David Nixon's modern day fairytale combines classical ballet with breathtaking sets, lighting, costumes and special effects from French designers Jérôme Kaplan and Olivier Oudiou.
- Choreographed and Directed by David Nixon
- Set and Costume Design by Jéerôme Kaplan
- Lighting Design by Olivier Oudiou
- Scenario created by David Nixon & Patricia Doyle
- Music by Tchaikovsky
- Arranged by John Longstaff
Running Time: 2 hours 30 mins (approximately)