Romeo & Juliet
Montagues, Capulets, a Ball, the balcony, fights, death, unrestrained passion, an all-consuming love, the ultimate tragedy.
Two households, both alike in dignity
In fair Verona, where we lay our scene.
Northern Ballet's classic adaptation of Shakespeare's most famous tragedy returns to the stage. Passionate and dramatic, this is ballet at its most intense.
Sets and costumes designed by the award winning Lez Brotherston, stunning dancing and Prokofiev's timeless score make NB's critically acclaimed Romeo & Juliet an unforgettable theatrical experience.
Total running time: 2hours 24min
- Directed by Christopher Gable
- Choreography by Massimo Moricone
- Production Design by Lez Brotherston
- Assistant Director Mollie Guilfoyle
- Music by Sergei Prokofiev
- Orchestration by John Longstaff
- Lighting Design by Paul Pyant
- Fight Director Jonathan Howell
- Tour Lighting by Johnny Eyre