Academy application & auditions 2013
We are now accepting applications for 2013/14!
To apply download the Academy application form and send your completed for to
Northern Ballet Academy, Quarry Hill, Leeds LS2 7PA
- Closing date for International Summer School senior applications is 1 May, 2013
- Closing date for all other applications is 20 February, 2013
Friday 1 & Sunday 3 March
Preliminary auditions for Associates, Professsional Programme (CAT Yorkshire Young Dancers), International Easter Course, Summer School and combined auditions for students auditioning for more than oneprogramme.
Prelims and finals for Senior Associates will both be on 3 Mar.
Sunday 24 March
Final auditions for Associates, Summer School. Preliminary auditions for students applying for Professional Programme (CAT Yorkshire Young Dancers) with no previous experience.
Friday 5 – Sunday 7 April
Final intensive auditions for Professional Programme (CAT Yorkshire Young Dancers)
- Junior Associates £350 per year
- Intermediate Foundation Associates £420 per year
- Intermediate and Senior Associates £630 per year
- Easter Course £130
- Intermediate Summer Course (1 week) £225
- Senior Summer Course (2 weeks) £365
- Professional Programme (CAT Yorkshire Young Dancers) approx. £3,577 for the year.
- this course is supported by the Department for Education’s Music and Dance Scheme. Bursaries and means tested grants are available.
Course dates & timetables 2013
Summer & Easter courses
|Easter Course||Ages 12-19||2 - 6 April|
|International Summer Course, Intermediate||Ages 12-16||29 July - 3 August|
|International Summer Course, Senior||Ages 16-19||5 - 7 July|
|Junior Associates||Ages 10-12||Fridays||5.30 - 7pm|
|Intermediate Foundation Classes||Ages 11-13||Sundays||10am - 12.30pm|
|Intermediate Assocaiates||Ages 12-14||Saturdays||9am - 1pm|
|Senior Associates||Ages 14-16||Saturdays||9am - 1pm|
Professional Programme (CAT), ages 10-17
Midweek and weekend classes. Each student has an individual timetable tailored to their needs. Students in their first year of the programme usually train with us on 2 weekday evenings and Saturdays.
Facebook Comments Box
Add your comment using your Facebook ID