- 2011 - Claude-Michel Schönberg’s Cleopatra (First Night Records)
- 2007 - The Three Musketeers (Quartz)
- 2005 - Stephen Warbeck’s Peter Pan (Quartz)
- 2003 - A Streetcar Named Desire (Doyen)
- 2000 - Great Expectations (NPC Records)
- 1998 - The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Black Box)
- 1997 - Dracula (Naxos)
- 1995 - 20th Century English Ballets (Naxos)
Use your Spotify account to listen to Stephen Warbeck's wonderful score for our production of Peter Pan.
Great Expectations, featuring the music of Edward Elgar, was awarded Critic’s Choice record of the year 2000 in Gramophone magazine
'Having this dazzling sequence on disc is a joy, particularly in this lively performance...'
Gramophone on The Three Musketeers