Friends and Patrons
By becoming a Friend or Patron of Northern Ballet, you will join a growing number of like-minded individuals in supporting our artistic and learning work. You will help to secure the future of Northern Ballet whilst enjoying exclusive insights into our productions and opportunities to get closer to the Company.
Become a Patron
For just £20 a month*, you can make a vital difference to Northern Ballet. By choosing to support us at this level, you will enjoy exclusive benefits including:
- Free access to an annual Open Rehearsal event at Northern Ballet’s home at Quarry Hill, with a complimentary lunch provided by Catering Yorkshire**
- The opportunity for you and a guest to watch Company Class for free, on Saturday mornings at UK tour venues
- Invitations to special events
- An annual Patrons’ event including one free ticket to a production, the opportunity to purchase a guest ticket, a complimentary programme and an invitation to an exclusive Company Reception to celebrate alongside our dancers***
- Copies of our biannual supporters’ magazine Inside, via email
- Copies of our biannual supporters’ newsletter, via email
- Acknowledgement of your support in our souvenir programmes
- Generous ticket discounts at most of our UK venues
*Annual Patrons Membership cost £250 (£20.83 per month, inclusive of VAT at 20%)
**You are welcome to bring one guest, at a cost of £12.
***You are welcome to bring a guest to the Company Reception and will be able to request that your guest ticket is seated next to your complimentary seat in the theatre. Further details will be made available in advance of the event.
Become a Friend
For just £70* a year, as a Northern Ballet Friend, you will receive:
- Access to attend scheduled open rehearsals at our home in Leeds
- Receipt of our bi-annual supporters magazine, Inside, and twice yearly newsletters
- Generous ticket discounts at many of our UK venues
- Acknowledgement of your support in the Atrium of our home in Leeds, and in our souvenir programmes
*Inclusive of VAT at 20%