Applications and Auditions
The Application Form for 2018/19 will be posted in due course. The information below is keps for reference purposes only and will be updated when the 2018/19 dates are announced.
Closing date for applications is 22 February 2017 except for the Easter and Summer schools. Closing date for vocational students applying for the Easter Course is 8 March 2017 / Summer School is 17 May 2017.
Please enclose the correct photographs with your application.
- All photos in leotard and tights or vest and shorts
- For all courses including Associates, CAT, Easter Course and Summer Schools
- Facing to the back, feet together (parallel, bare feet)
- Facing forwards – tendu in second (bare feet)
- For Easter and Summer Schools senior level (vocational students)
- The photos listed above and...
- Second arabesque in profile, en pointe
- Développé à la seconde, en pointe
- For international applicants (Easter and Summer School only)
- All the photos listed above and...
- A DVD (or YouTube/Vimeo link) for audition to include: centre class work in leotard/tights (ladies on pointe if applicable), showing long combinations both sides of adage, pirouettes, small and large jumps and a travelling combination
Professional Graduate Programme
Applications are now open for our Professional Graduate Programme, find out more.
|Associate Division and CAT preliminaries||Sunday 12 March|
|Easter and Summer School audition||Sunday 12 March|
|CAT recall weekend||Saturday 25 March & Sunday 26 March|
|Associate Division recalls||Sunday 26 March|
There is a £25 fee to audition per person. You may select more than one programme for this fee. No talented child will be excluded because of financial contraints. Please contact the Academy if you have any questions.