On Wednesday 15 February we invited audiences to look behind-the-scenes of Casanova with choreographer Kenneth Tindall, biographer Ian Kelly and Artistic Director David Nixon. Watch the event again below.
- Introduction from David Nixon OBE
- Ian Kelly, author of the biography Casanova
- Choreographer Kenneth Tindall rehearsing with dancers Giuliano Contadini and Dreda Blow
- Q&A with Northern Ballet dancers
- Sneak peek at Semenarians scene
- Sneak peek at Musicians scene
- Q&A with Kenneth Tindall, Ian Kelly, and David Nixon
- Casanova Unmasked, complete
In this original ballet, we’ll be unmasking Casanova to expose his story – with all the scandal you’d expect from a man who lived every minute in a whirlwind of excess.