Under 30s event
Enjoy the ultimate festive night out for just £15
Northern Ballet is offering under 30s in Leeds the perfect way to kickstart the festive season: pre‑drinks at Kino and a ticket to see The Nutcracker at Leeds Grand Theatre on Thursday 30 November, all for just £15.
Share in Clara's adventures as she is swept away by her Nutcracker Prince into an enchanting winter wonderland, complete with dazzling dancing snowflakes, the famous Sugarplum Fairy and the notorious Mouse King.
What's included with your ticket?
- Pre-show drinks at Kino (located next to the theatre) from 6 pm.
- A complimentary drink
- A premium ticket to see Northern Ballet's The Nutcracker at Leeds Grand Theatre at 7pm
- A complimentary programme for The Nutcracker telling you all you need to know about the ballet with behind-the-scenes content.
Limited tickets available, book now while they last.
Proof of age will be required at the event.
If you would like to sit with friends or a group, you must book your tickets to the event together. If tickets are not booked together, we cannot guarantee that you will be seated together at the theatre.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the dress code?
There is no dress code as such, but we will be dressing as if we are attending a nice dinner. This could be a dress, a suit, jeans and a shirt or blouse or any formal wear. However, the most important thing is that you feel comfortable throughout the event.
Will there be non-alcoholic drinks available?
There will be a non-alcoholic drink option available at the pre-drinks at Kino.
Can I sit with my friends or group if we book tickets separately?
If you would like to sit with friends or a group, you must book your tickets to the event together. If tickets are not booked together, we cannot guarantee you will be seated together at the theatre.
Can I make a group booking?
Yes, group bookings of up to five tickets in one order can be made.
I've never been to a ballet before, what can I expect?
- The show will start at 7pm, you will need to be in your seat at least 5 minutes before this. When you arrive at Leeds Grand Theatre your ticket will be scanned and you will be directed to where you will be sitting. There will be an interval of approx. 15 minutes in the middle of the show. Details of the interval reception will be shared with you closer to the time.
- You will be able to take drinks purchased at the theatre into the auditorium and the show will finish at approximately 9pm.
- If you are running late to Kino, you will be let in until the event finishes at 7pm. If you arrive late to the performance at Leeds Grand Theatre you may be asked to wait until a suitable break before taking your seats to avoid disturbing fellow audience members.
- You will also receive a complimentary programme before the show with information about the story of the ballet, the characters, the creative team and extra behind-the-scenes content.
If I can't make the event, will I be able to get a refund?
Unfortunately refunds will not be made if you cannot attend the event.
Terms & Conditions
- Tickets available for those aged 18 - 30 only. Proof of age and ID will be required at the event.
- One ticket entitles you to watch The Nutcracker at Leeds Grand Theatre on 30 November at 7pm, one production programme and entry to the pre-drinks reception at Kino from 6pm.
- Maximum 1 complimentary drink per person at Kino before the show.
- Ticket cannot be exchanged for a performance on any other day or time.