Northern Ballet is a powerhouse for inventive dance, creating and touring narrative dance at various scales nationally and internationally. Bold and confident in our approach, we engage, involve and move our audiences. We reach a diverse range of people through passionate storytelling, a mastery of classical dance technique and an absolute commitment to our leading role as an international ambassador for world-class dance.
Whether based on tour, or at Northern Ballet HQ in Leeds, a career with us allows you to become part of an ambitious world-class arts organisation.
Northern Ballet is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Northern Ballet is now looking to recruit a Caretaker who will work as part of a team to ensure the care and upkeep of our building. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated individual who has a good knowledge of Health & Safety regulations, Care of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH), fire regulations, risk assessment and basic DIY skills.
- Closing date for applications: Wednesday 23 May 2018
- Interviews: Wednesday 30 May 2018
- Hours of work: 35.5-hour week, which may include early mornings, evenings and weekends
- Hours are subject to change and the needs of the business, rotas for these hours will be issued 2 weeks in advance by the Operations Manager.
- Basic work pattern:
- 5 days over 7 may include Sundays
- Monday to Friday 16:00 – 21:00, Saturday 07:00 – 19:00
- Overtime may be required, standard rate of pay up to 48 hours per week
- Salary: £15,606 per annum
After 25 hugely successful years as Music Director, John Pryce-Jones will be stepping down from the role in the summer of 2019
|Music Director Details||492.78 KB|
We are looking to recruit a Caretaker who will work as part of a team.
Two-year, fixed-term contract. We are looking for a dynamic person to develop our archive as we approach our 50th anniversary.