Northern Ballet is the UK's foremost narrative ballet company. We tell unexpected stories that move audiences across the country and online. We aim to reach as many different people and places as possible with our passionate storytelling, mastery of classical dance technique and live music.
We are looking to recruit a Facilities Assistant with a good knowledge of Health & Safety regulations, Care of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH), fire regulations, risk assessment and basic DIY skills. A current DBS or being on the DBS update service would be desirable. Practical experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
- Salary: £17,591.20 pro-rata (FTE £20,475)
- Hours: 30.5 hours per week
- Includes late evenings, weekends and occasional early mornings
- Hours are subject to change and the needs of the business, rotas for these hours will be issued two weeks in advance by the Facilities Manager
- You may be called out for out-of-hours emergencies
- Some overtime may be required, single time rate up to 48 hours
- Double time for call outs
A copy of the full job description (also available as a PDF) is below. To apply submit your CV, and covering letter, to HRadmin@northernballet.com.
If you any difficulties in submitting your documents, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northern Ballet drives to understand, respect, and champion diversity in all its forms and believes in embracing diversity within our workforce repertoire and practices. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from groups who are under-represented in our organisation. This includes, but is not limited to, people of African or Caribbean heritage, people of South, East and South East Asian heritage, and disabled people.