Delivered in association with
Dance workshops for adults with learning disabilities
The Ability dance course is specifically designed for adults with mild to moderate learning disabilities and runs on a weekly basis during term time.
If you are passionate about dance, this course will enable you to improve your dance skills, and create and perform new work while meeting and making new friends.
The course will focus on improving participant’s dance technique as well as their health and fitness, and developing communication and social interaction skills alongside their creative skills.
The course is for anyone aged 16+ and all the activity is adapted to meet individual needs.
Come to a FREE Taster workshop!
- Friday 16 May – 10.30 - 12.30
- Friday 20 June – 10.30 - 12.30
The course will benefit members by
- Improving their health and fitness
- Develop communication and social interaction skills
- Raise self esteem and their sense of achievement
- Enable them to be creative and be given the opportunity to express themselves
The course is for anyone aged 16 and above and all the activity is adapted to meet individual needs.
- Fri 25th Apr – Fri 4th July 2014 (Excl 30th May)
Northern Ballet, Quarry Hill, Leeds LS2 7PA
To book your FREE place either...
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 0113 220 8000
- Fill out the form below