Applications for our 2021/22 Graduate Programme are now open.
Closing date for applications — 30 April 2021
To apply to the Professional Graduate Programme dancers must be between the ages of 18 - 20 on 1 September 2021 and have completed classical vocational training. Applicants must also have completed their GCSE’s (or equivalent) before the course start date. International applications are welcome subject to obtaining an appropriate visa.
Due to changes in the UK status with the EU we are unable to accept applications from EU students for the graduate programme unless they already hold UK pre-settlement status.
How to Apply
- A full CV (which must include height, weight, date of birth and nationality).
- Recent full-length classical dance photos which include passé relevé barefoot on both sides.
- Video link (YouTube/Vimeo etc.) showing barre and centre class work in leotard/tights (ladies on pointe), no costumes please.
- Your video should include:
- Barre work – pliés and rises
- Centre work both sides – battement tendu and battement jeté combination, fondu and ronds de jambe, grand battement, adage, pirouettes, battu jump, and grand allegro
- Completed medical form - available here
Due to Covid-19, we do not expect you to film your footage from a studio and appreciate that you may not have much space. As long as we can see your whole self and you can dance as full out as possible so we can see your technique and facility, that’s all we need.
If your application is accepted, you may be invited for a closed audition. This will be dependent on government guidelines due to Covid-19
Get in touch
Photo Emily Nuttall.