Applications for our 2022/23 Graduate Programme are now closed.
Information regarding our audition process for 2023-24 applicants will be available here from 1 December 2022.
To keep up to date on our upcoming events and auditions you can join our subscribers list here:
To apply to the Professional Graduate Programme dancers must be between the ages of 18-20 on 1 September 2023 and have completed classical vocational training. Applicants must also have completed their GCSE’s (or equivalent) before the course start date. International applications are welcome subject to obtaining an appropriate visa.
Students on the Graduate Programme do not qualify for a study visa and therefore international applications can only be accepted from students who can obtain their own visa to enter the UK.
Applicants must submit
Completed applications to be e-mailed to email@example.com
Applications must include
- Three recent full-length classical dance photos of passé relevé barefoot on both sides and arabesque
- Video link (YouTube/Vimeo) showing barre and centre class work in leotard/tights (ladies on pointe), no costumes please.
- Your video should include:
- Barre work – pliés and rises
- Centre work both sides – battement tendu and battement jeté combination, fondu and ronds de jambe, grand battement, adage, pirouettes, battu jump, and grand allegro
- Complete the medical declaration here
Submission deadline: 10 March 2023
If your application is accepted, you may be invited for a closed audition.
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application/audition by 24 March 2023.
‘During my time on the Graduate Programme, I was really able to consolidate my technique and artistry with the focus of the course purely on auditions. I was extremely lucky over this time, to tour and perform a lot with the Company which is the best experience you can get going into this profession. This year at Northern Ballet was crucial to me as a dancer and I would not be where I am now without it’
Amy is currently dancing with Northern Ballet. Previous contracts include National Moravian, Silesian Theatre in Ostrava, Czech Republic.
Get in touch
Photo Riku Ito.