Registration is now open for open classes in the 23-24 academic year, starting in September.
For any questions please contact email@example.com
Under the guidance of Federico Bonelli and Cara O'Shea, our classes are led by our highly experienced teaching faculty in the same state-of-the-art building in which Northern Ballet’s Company dancers train.
From tiny tots to adults, find the right class for you.
All adult classes take place at our headquarters in Leeds LS2 7PA, unless otherwise specified.
Classes at Northern Ballet offer
- Opportunities for all ages and abilities from mini movers to adult classes everyone who wants to dance can
- Inspiration from training alongside Northern Ballet dancers
- Excellence through tuition from world-class professionals
- Innovation with seven state-of-the-art studios, 200-seat studio theatre and café
- Accessibility with evening, weekend and lunchtime classes
- Balance by way of Northern Ballet's unique curriculum concentrating on healthy training and happy bodies
- Music played live in most classes
- Progression for those wanting to pursue dance as a profession including our Centre for Advanced Training Programme (CAT) and International Summer School
To access any of the Academy of Northern Ballet classes please complete an online registration form with a £5 registration fee which entitles you to register for as many classes as you wish throughout the year. Spaces in all classes are issued on a first come first served basis.
Contact the Academy below or call 0113 220 8000.
Photo Emily Nuttall