Dance workshops for adults with learning disabilities
The Ability dance course is specifically designed for adults with mild to moderate learning disabilities and runs on a weekly basis on Fridays during term time.
If you are passionate about dance, this course will enable you to improve your dance skills, and create and perform new work while meeting and making new friends.
The course will focus on improving participant’s dance technique as well as their health and fitness, and developing communication and social interaction skills alongside their creative skills.
The course is for anyone aged 16+ and all the activity is adapted to meet individual needs.
Come to a FREE Taster workshop!
Join us on a free taster session to find out more and take part in the class...
Call us today on 0113 220 8000 or email email@example.com for more information
The course will benefit members by
- Improving their health and fitness
- Develop communication and social interaction skills
- Raise self esteem and their sense of achievement
- Enable them to be creative and be given the opportunity to express themselves
- 18 Sept - 11 Dec (excluding 30 Oct)
- 8 Jan - 26 March (excluding 19 Feb)
- 16 April - 16 July (excluding 28 May)
- £49 + VAT per session
Northern Ballet, Quarry Hill, Leeds LS2 7PA