Delivered in association with
Dance workshops for adults with learning disabilities
The Ability dance course is specifically designed for adults with mild to moderate learning disabilities and runs on a weekly basis during term time.
If you are passionate about dance, this course will enable you to improve your dance skills, and create and perform new work while meeting and making new friends.
The course will focus on improving participant’s dance technique as well as their health and fitness, and developing communication and social interaction skills alongside their creative skills.
The course is for anyone aged 16+ and all the activity is adapted to meet individual needs.
Come to a FREE Taster workshop!
Join us on a free taster session to find out more and take part in the class...
- Friday 10 February, 10.30am – 12.30pm
- Friday 24 March, 10.30am – 12.30pm
Call us today on 0113 220 8000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
The course will benefit members by
- Improving their health and fitness
- Develop communication and social interaction skills
- Raise self esteem and their sense of achievement
- Enable them to be creative and be given the opportunity to express themselves
The course is for anyone aged 16 and above and all the activity is adapted to meet individual needs.
- Fri 23 Sep - Fri 2 Dec 2016 (exc.28 Oct)
- Fri 13 Jan - Fri 24 Mar 2017 (exc. 17 Feb)
- Fri 28 Apr - Fri 7 Jul (exe. 2 Jun)
Northern Ballet, Quarry Hill, Leeds LS2 7PA
To book your FREE place either...
- email email@example.com
- call 0113 220 8000
- Fill out the form below