Northern Ballet Benefactors
Just as benefactors have always been at the centre of arts and culture, our Benefactors are at the heart of our story. Underpinning every aspect of our work, the fantastic commitment, dedication and passion we receive from our Benefactors echoes that of our dancers on stage.
Become a Benefactor and you will play a vital role in:
- Fostering creativity and innovation as we produce new work and tell distinctive and imaginative stories
- Supporting our dancers to excel in their training and performance
- Nurturing the next generation of talent through our world-class Academy training
- Inspiring and engaging people from all walks of life to take part in our outreach work across the community and beyond
To say thank you for your incredible generosity you will receive a range of unique benefits so you can experience every step of the creative process. With special events throughout the season, as a Benefactor you will see life at Northern Ballet behind the scenes, meet our dancers and creative teams and share in our productions as they take shape. You will also see the impact of your support beyond the stage, with opportunities to experience first-hand our outstanding learning and outreach work.
Ways to support
Each and every Benefactor donation is vital to ensuring we can continue to do what we do best. Without philanthropic support we would not be able to tell inventive and innovative stories through ballet, or take the joy of dance to communities nationwide.
Each level of giving offers a range of benefits in return for your generous support.
Emerald Benefactor (from £1,250 / £104.17 per month)
- Invitations to three Opening Night receptions for you and a guest (tickets to the production can be purchased through the Development Office at an additional cost)
- Invitations for you and a guest to insight events with our creative team to see how our productions come to life*
- An invitation for two to an Annual Dinner with our artistic team and dancers**
- Opportunities to visit our studios to watch rehearsals throughout the year
- Personalised ticket booking service through the Development Office
- Access to Saturday morning Company Class at most UK venues
- Dedicated mailings and monthly e-newsletters
- Acknowledgement of your support in Northern Ballet programmes and on the website
*additional ticket costs may apply
** the Annual Dinner is subject to an additional charge for Emerald level supporters
A minimum payment of £260 (including VAT) secures all Emerald Benefactor benefits.
The balance of £990 or more is a suggested donation to which Gift Aid provisions apply.
Sapphire Benefactor (from £2,500 / £208.33 per month)
Benefits include all Emerald Benefactor benefits plus:
- One complimentary pair of tickets to use at a Northern Ballet production of your choice
- A complimentary invitation for two to an Annual Dinner with our artistic team and dancers
- The opportunity to sponsor a dancer of your choice and further your personal relationship with Northern Ballet
A minimum payment of £555 (including VAT) secures all Sapphire Benefactor benefits.
The balance of £1,945 or more is a suggested donation to which Gift Aid provisions apply.
Diamond Benefactor (from £5,000 / £416.67 per month)
Benefits include all Sapphire Benefactor benefits plus:
- Two additional pairs of complimentary tickets to use at Northern Ballet productions of your choice
- Unlimited access to our studios to attend rehearsals, with regular opportunities to meet the Artistic Team and dancers
- Invitations to working stage Dress Rehearsals
A minimum payment of £800 (including VAT) secures all Diamond Benefactor benefits.
The balance of £4,200 or more is a suggested donation to which Gift Aid provisions apply.
For more information on becoming a Benefactor please read our Terms & Conditions document or contact Jennifer Young, Director of Development.
0113 220 8000 | email@example.com