Virtual employee wellbeing workshops, perfect for your home-working team.
Expertly led by Northern Ballet’s skilled dance workshop leaders, our virtual wellbeing workshops offer a range of safe, simple exercises designed to get your team up and moving with a morning energiser, or even a lunchtime pick-me-up. Each 45 minute session is themed around a different favourite Northern Ballet production, so your team can start their day feeling like world-class ballet dancers!
The emotional and physical wellbeing of your people has never been more important than it is today. Our tailormade workshops perfectly complement any existing organisational employee wellbeing programme and can help to:
- Boost staff motivation, morale and engagement, bringing teams together to tackle isolation.
- Get people up and moving safely and responsibly bringing activity into an otherwise static working day.
- Tackle the physical challenges of substitute home work stations which often differ from the office environment.
- Give your staff a much needed moment of calm and relaxation away from the daily pressures of work and home.
“What a wonderful experience - thank you so much for arranging the Barre Workshop for McInroy & Wood. Please pass on all our thanks to everyone involved. It was a novel and different way to bring the firm together.”McInroy and Wood, Personal Investment Managers
We can work with groups of all sizes, from 5 to 95 people*.
Our Breaktime Barre workshops start from £1,000+ VAT, and involvement includes additional benefits to your business:
- Your company logo featured on Northern Ballet’s website, visited by 1.6M viewers each year
- Use of agreed Northern Ballet images and content on your website and social media platforms
- Opportunities to reach Northern Ballet’s 100K strong social media following
For more information please contact
Jennifer Young | Director of Development
Zoë Walker | Head of Development
*Total group capacity is 95.
Header image taken by Emma Kauldhar.