Northern Ballet is one of the UK’s leading ballet companies and the widest touring ballet company in the UK. Bold and innovative in its approach, Northern Ballet is prolific at creating new full-length work with a unique blend of strong classical technique and world-class storytelling. Our repertoire embraces popular culture and pushes the boundaries of what stories can be told through dance.
Whether based on tour, or at Northern Ballet HQ in Leeds, a career with us allows you to become part of an ambitious world-class arts organisation. Please see below for current vacancies.
Northern Ballet is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Benefits of working at Northern Ballet include*
- 5 weeks holiday a year plus bank holidays (with increased allowance after 5 and 10 years)
- Generous pension scheme
- Death in Service provision
- Family-friendly policies
- Staff discounts on hot drinks and food at our Café
- The opportunity to attend Northern Ballet Premières
- Occasional Staff offers on productions visiting the Stanley & Audrey Burton Theatre
- Occasional Staff offers on Northern Ballet productions
We are now looking for a Pianist to join our Music Department. You will be responsible for playing at Company rehearsals and ballet classes, at base and on tour.
|Job Description (PDF)||130.34 KB|
|Equal Opportunities Form (PDF)||172.99 KB|
|Music Sample: Mercutio from Romeo & Juliet (PDF)||546.3 KB|
|Music Sample: The Great Gatsby PDD (PDF)||228.73 KB|
|Music Sample: Prince's Solo from Cinderella (PDF)||239.47 KB|
|Music Sample: The Fight from Romeo & Juliet (PDF)||520.65 KB|
*Specific benefits for performance and touring vacancies may vary. Please see individual job descriptions for details.