Northern Ballet is one of the UK’s leading ballet companies and the widest touring ballet company in the UK. Bold and innovative in its approach, Northern Ballet is prolific at creating new full-length work with a unique blend of strong classical technique and world-class storytelling. Our repertoire embraces popular culture and pushes the boundaries of what stories can be told through dance.
Whether based on tour, or at Northern Ballet HQ in Leeds, a career with us allows you to become part of an ambitious world-class arts organisation. Please see below for current vacancies.
Northern Ballet is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Benefits of working at Northern Ballet include*
- 5 weeks holiday a year plus bank holidays (with increased allowance after 5 and 10 years)
- Generous pension scheme
- Death in Service provision
- Family-friendly policies
- Staff discounts on hot drinks and food at our Café
- The opportunity to attend Northern Ballet Premières
- Occasional Staff offers on productions visiting the Stanley & Audrey Burton Theatre
- Occasional Staff offers on Northern Ballet productions
We are now looking to recruit an experienced Company Manager. This is a touring role and you will be responsible for the effective management of the Company whilst on tour.
*Specific benefits for performance and touring vacancies may vary. Please see individual job descriptions for details.