17th century Paris. The mood is tense as d’Artagnan and the three musketeers embark on an action-packed quest to save the Queen’s reputation and the life of d’Artagnan’s love.
See the tale unfold in a whirlwind of adventure, romance and intrigue, accompanied by Sir Malcolm Arnold’s sweeping score played live.
A rip-roaring ballet with a classic love story at its heart, David Nixon’s The Three Musketeers is bound to leave a smile on your face.
Nominated for Best New Dance Production at the Olivier Awards 2008
Winner of the Best Dance award at the M.E.N Theatre Awards 2007
Running time 2 hours 15 minutes (approximately)
‘The finest possible manifestation of popular dance entertainment’Dance Europe
- Director, Choreographer and Costume Designer
- Sir Malcolm Arnold
- Set Designer
- Lighting Designer
- Original Lighting
- David Grill
- David Drew MBE
- Fight Direction & Choreography
- Original Score Compiler
- Music by arrangement with
- Novello & Company Limited
- Novello & Company Limited on behalf of Faber Music Limited
- Novello & Company Limited on behalf of Universal Music Publishing Limited
Header photo taken by Guy Farrow, production photos taken by Emma Kauldhar.