Kenneth Tindall's Luminous Junc•ture
This page contains information which may be out-of-date or no longer relevant. It is kept here for archive purposes only.
Kenneth Tindall's star is on the rise. The British dance maker, who is also a Premier Dancer with Northern Ballet, created his debut piece Project#1 for the 2011 Mixed Programme.
It won the Bundesjungendballett Production Prize at the 26th Choreography Competition in Hanover. This much anticipated follow up, Luminous Junc·ture, is not to be missed.
- Choreography Kenneth Tindall
- Recomposed and Luminous by Max Richter
- Brotsjor by Olafur Arnalds
- Sarajevo by Max Richter
- Time by Hans Zimmer
- Lighting Alastair West
- Designed by Emma Guilfoyle
- Wardrobe supervisor and costume maker Carley Marsh
- Lycras made by Aurora Dancewear
Wednesday 5 - Sunday 9 June, 2013 at Stanley & Audrey Burton Theatre, Leeds book now
All photos Emma Kauldhar unless otherwise stated.